Wednesday 5 September 2012

Day to Day technology

My strong approach towards technology !

 
Some people cant understand the real reason as to way technology is important.
 Unfortunately we live in a world were looks are more important then anything else, and that really is something to feal really sorry for. Personally for me the usage off technology is only to help me ease the process of receiving and sending out information, whether its to my friends, family or teachers.
Yes ! I do have a laptop, iPod and a phone, but i only use them when i really need to. For example when im asked to do a research for my school or when i need to call up my friend to hang out or something. I strongly think that when using electronics in a really efficient way and not just for bragging purposes, the world will really become a better place.

1 comment:

  1. Wow some nice usage of technology. You have a bright future.

    ReplyDelete